Wow, I cant believe 2010 has come to an end! I had a WONDERFUL year and I am sad to see it go. I cant thank my clients, family, and friends enough for supporting me, motivating me and helping make this a successful year for Shanna Kreza Photography. I especially thank all my photographer friends I have made over the past few years that have helped me grow and be what I am today! XOXOXO Thank you!
I have zillions of favorite moments personally in 2010 but for now I will stick with my business highlights!
The top 5 highlights of SKP this year were:
1. WPPI Vegas to meet and greet with other photographers I admire
2. My trip to NC to shoot a gorgeous wedding with my fabulous friend Rosemary
3. The boudoir marathon in Cancun, Mexico with some of my dearest friends (ok that was half a personal trip too!…ok maybe 3/4…lol)
4. Watching and photographing the birth of a BFF’s baby
5. and if I could only choose one more it would be all my newborn clients that have chosen me to capture their first year. I love love love watching them grow!
Gosh, there are so many more! I had a great year. Thank you to all who participated in it! I wish I could say I was doing something fun tonight but my family has been hit with 2 different flu viruses so we are under quarantine until further notice! 🙂
I am excited to see what 2011 holds…I already excited for a trip to Indianapolis to shoot a wedding in April, shooting a wedding in San Juan Capistrano in May, and lots of newborns and baby planners scheduled soon! I cant wait! Thank you for choosing me!!!
I WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR FULL OF LOVE, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS!!! Dont forget: BE SAFE OUT THERE TONIGHT!
From our family to yours! Love you all!