This is a special post for my sweet baby that turned TWO this month! She loves animals so much that we planned the perfect farm animal party! It was hard to be a host as well as photographing the event but I did manage to get a few shots of the adorable little birthday girl!

The birthday girl
birthday photographer

The cupcake toppers were delicious! If you are local you have to become a fan of her page CupCakesion . She is so talented and can create anything!!
children photographer

We hired a face painter and balloon twister who kept the children entertained the entire time. It was awesome!! Paint and Twist The kids also enjoyed decorating cookies. Layla decorated and ate so many we were surprised she didnt have a tummy ache!
RSM party

I loved the little details around the napkin rings, water bottles and drink tags. If you like to party plan then you need to check out Celebration Shoppe
Mission viejo photographer

The invitations, banner, and other designs were from Unique Scrap Designs . She has adorable designs, you should check her out!
RSM photographer

Last but not least…just one of Layla’s 2 year portraits.
birthday portraits

All images copyright of Shanna Kreza Photography 2010. Please do not copy, print, or download.
Please become a fan on facebook HERE for the latest sessions, announcements, and specials!

22 Responses to “Oink Oink ~Moo Moo ~Happy Birthday ~Layla’s 2! | Southern CA event photographer”

1. Mandy says:

Happy Birthday Layla! She is so beautiful Shanna! :)

2. Alex says:

I love her!

3. Carolyn says:

Can you believe our babies are already TWO??? Layla has really changed a lot this past year. Beautiful photos. (as usual) :)

4. So incredibly cute! My little man turned 2 this month as well! Happy Birthday to your little lady!

5. Danna says:

Hi Shanna! Thanks so much for posting these photos on your website! I love how the banner turned out! :) You got some beautiful pictures!

Happy Birthday Layla!!!

Danna from Unique Scrap Designs

6. Sophie Crew says:

Happy Birthday Layla! You did an awesome job with her party and you captured just the perfect shots from her big day.

7. Happy Birthday! She is so sweet, and looks like you had alot of fun. Great set up :)

8. What a beautiful party and how proud we are to be a small part of your decor. Thank you so much for sharing!

9. Rosemary says:

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! Pics and party look awesome.

10. Aimee says:

Those are adorable. Layla is a lucky girl!

11. She is so precious! Love all the fun details in the party! Looks like a great time!!

12. Christy says:

She is soooo cute! Love the party details too!

13. Robin says:

Happy birthday Layla, beautiful birthday pictures, what fun!

14. Holly says:

What an awesome party!! Love those cupcakes! Your daughter is just darling, too :-)

15. Patti says:

She is so sweet, and I love the party theme!

16. so beautiful – your little Layla is a sweetie and the party decorations are gorgeous! Beautiful captures Shanna.

17. lindsay says:

your little mini me just melts my heart!!

18. [...] went to my facebook page yesterday to find a lovely comment from a very talented mom and customer, Shanna Kreza of Shanna Kreza photography. She recently hosted a barnyard bash for her beautiful little girl using some of our On the Farm [...]

19. Oh the last is a show stopper!! She’s precious!! I love every single detail of the party!! It looks amazing!! I bet you get the cool Mom award!

20. Oh those are wonderful…looks like such a fun party! That last image is just beautiful!!!! I hope she had a great party! LOVE THEM!!!!

21. Salina J says:

Happy birthday to your little cutie! Looks like you really know how to throw a party!

22. jen says:

happy birthday to her! What a beauty!