I was very excited to shoot Becky and Ernie’s wedding this past weekend. It was very overcast but the rain held off! It was a beautiful day. We started off at their church in Rancho Santa Margarita. We were near Oneill Park for some pictures and then traveled down to San Juan Capistrano for the reception. Here is part 1 of their wedding day in Rancho Santa Margarita.

rancho santa margarita wedding photography

oc wedding photography

RSM engagements

orange county wedding photography

The bride and groom will win a free wall portrait if they get 25 comments on this blog post! Leave them some LOVE!! Dont forget to “like” Shanna Kreza Photography on facebook
*all images copyright of Shanna Kreza Photography 2011* Do not copy, print, or download from this page. If you would like a web sized & watermarked image from their wedding, please ask! 🙂

18 Responses to “Just Married | Part 1 | Rancho Santa Margarita Wedding Photographer”

1. Jennifer Bachelder says:

OMG! Loving Becky and Ernie’s wedding pictures! I love the one of us bridesmaids carrying Ernie! haha Becky and Ernie, I love you guys! Congrats!!

2. I loved shooting with you! These are great!

3. Jen Stafford says:

These are gorgeous! Beautiful work 🙂

4. Sarah Carter says:

Gorgeous work, Shanna! What a beautiful couple!

5. Erik says:

I am glad i was a small part of this. There was so much love and caring in these pix and the entire day. Becky and Ernie are truly fortunate to have found each other for they make a truly great couple and will have a lifetime of wedded bliss.

Kelly – “all us guys” enjoyed shooting with you at the Bell Tower. Glad we could make you laugh as much as we did. I have no doubt the pix you took will be great especially the funny ones (and you know which ones I mean – I want to see the one where I made the funny face into the camera – you know the one)

6. Lizi Elmore says:

These are beautiful! You both did an absolutely amazing job!

7. Pam says:

Breathtaking Shanna, these are gorgeous!

8. Alison says:

Sooo beautiful! Congrats Beckie- you look amazing! And Lizi, always adorable. Beautifully done!

9. Holly Elmore says:

As I said on Saturday, you are an artist. Your work is amazing!! You made a perfect wedding even more perfect. Thank you for adding your special talent to Ernie and Becky’s day.

10. […] August 2009 « Just Married | Part 1 | Rancho Santa Margarita Wedding Photographer […]

11. Tawney says:

Stunning!

12. Robin says:

I love these, so much fun! My favorite is the one of the bridesmaids carrying the groom!

13. What a great location Shanna! And beautiful photos. You do such a good job 🙂

14. Liz Bittenbdender says:

So beautiful and fun!

15. Erik says:

When you look at the pic of the bridesmaids holding up Ernie – what you don’t see is Mark, Mehrak and I standing off to the side just barely out of the picture. We had to lift up Ernie to held the ladies and as soon as Shanna snapped a few pix we helped get him down. 3 guys holding Becky was easy. The ladies on heels holding Ernie – not as easy

16. Grace Prukner says:

Wow! what a nice photographer Ernie and Becky choose! All the pictures are beautiful I love them.

17. Ernie Prukner Sr says:

The wedding was beautiful, and the pictures are great, so are Ernie and Becky. Congrats!

18. Jennifer Prukner-Bost says:

The pictures are beautiful! Great job! 🙂

This site is protected by WP-CopyRightPro