I met this family last month for a family photoshoot. They were the type of people that make you feel warm and fuzzy all over. I just loved them so much! Their little girl was so much fun and did great! Big thanks to this family for choosing me as their family photographer!
Mission Viejo Child Photographer

Ladera Ranch Family Photography
OC childrens photography
Dana Point Children's Photography
This one is special to them since they are waiting to adopt a little boy from India! How cute is that! Miss “M” looks so excited!

Their cute puppy!
OC pet photographer
Aliso Viejo child photographer

*All images copyright of Shanna Kreza Photography 2011. Do not copy, print, or download these images.*
Please “Like” my page on facebook to see more images from this session!! FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

9 Responses to “Warm | Ladera Ranch Family Photographer”

1. Robin says:

Beautiful family, I love the one of the little girl on the tiles!

2. Lisa says:

What a gorgeous family!! That little girl may be the cutest thing ever. 😀 You did a beautiful job caputuring them Shanna..I love the dog walking one at the end!! And the one on the tiles is precious too!!

3. beautiful but I adore the last one. wow

4. sophie says:

Aww so sweet! I love your vibrant and beautiful colors. That little girl is so adorable, and it’s awesome that furbaby was included in the session too. Super adorable!

5. Jenny Ruddle says:

How adorable are these, my fav is definately the little girl taking the doggie for a walk, gorgeous!!

6. Anna-Karin says:

What a sweet little girl! She is adorable. I love the last one with her and her dog. So special capture and she and her family will cherish these many years from now.

7. Lisa Kelly says:

These are just divine. That first image of the family is just so happy, it made me smile. This little girl has the most beautiful expressions but the one that stole my heart was the second image, in b&w. Beautiful.

8. Meggan says:

gorgeous!!! Just love the images!

9. Wow – just gorgeous images – and that last one is just so precious!

This site is protected by WP-CopyRightPro