Hello everyone! I wanted to share some of my maternity pictures. I have loved documenting this pregnancy so much! I cant wait to meet my baby girl but enjoying this time while I can. I have been very busy since getting off bedrest trying to catch up! I will be off all of October (except baby planners) and only doing Holiday mini sessions and baby planners in November. If you would like to be added to the email list to have priority booking for the Holiday mini sessions, please leave me your email address! I should have the schedule and details in the next few weeks.

orange county pregnancy photography
My sweet girls are very excited to meet their baby sister!
Orange County childrens photography

The sunset this weekend was so amazing! We were relaxing at our neighborhood block party when I decided I had to go get some silhouette shots really quick up the hill from our house. It was too beautiful to pass up! I am so glad we did and my husband did a good job! Check out that rain in the distance! Very weird weather!
Orange County Maternity Photographer

Maternity Photography in Orange County

Silhouette Maternity Photography

17 Responses to “32 weeks | Orange County Maternity Photographer”

1. alej keigan says:

really gorgeous maternity shots – great job on yourself! congrats on your next girl!

2. lauri says:

Oh, these silhouettes are absolutely stunning! And then the third photo of you in your dress is my favorite. Your girls are so cute. Three sisters…won’t that be wonderful for them. 🙂

3. Kristin says:

My goodness you are stunning! I love these! Gorgeous silhouette and your husband did a fantastic job helping you out!

4. Mandy says:

you and all of your girls are so beautiful 🙂 I can’t wait to meet Audrey!!

5. You are so gorgeous!! Congrats!

6. lisa says:

so beautiful! enjoy the last few weeks…pregnancy is truly amazing!

7. Lisa Kelly says:

You look ridiculously good, makes you a little hard to like hahaha. Third pregnancy and you look like that, wow. I adore the silhouettes but for me, the 3rd image where you are looking down at your belly, sigh, I love it.

8. Sophie Crew says:

You look gorgeous Shanna! I am so excited for you to meet your new little girl, and I am sure big sisters are so happy too!!!

9. Pamn says:

These are the kind of images every mom wishes for! Gorgeous!

10. Christie says:

UH-MAZING!! You look gorgeous, and I always adore your silhouettes … can’t wait to see that little peanut’s photos!

11. Simply amazing. Gorgeous. Both the images and YOU!

12. Wow – STUNNING! The last images are amazing and your girls are gorgeous! Congrats!

13. alpana says:

congrats! you are gorgeous and your girls as well.

14. Michelle says:

These are phenomenal! The light is gorgeous and so are you. Beautiful work and congrats!

15. So beautiful!!! Those silhouettes are amazing – perhaps you should hire your hubs!

16. Julie says:

You look wonderful!! I love your dress in the first one too – hot!! I am sure your big girls are very excited to meet their new sister!

This site is protected by WP-CopyRightPro